Apple Cider Moscow Mules
This sweet and spicy cocktail is just the thing to liven up all your holiday entertaining. Sweet cider mixes with peppery ginger beer for a match made in cocktail heaven. Set out the ingredients for these Moscow Mules at your next party and let your guests play bartender.
Total Time: 5 minutes
• 8 ounces apple cider
• 8 ounces chilled vodka
• 1 lime, halved
• Splash of ginger beer, to taste
• Cinnamon sticks, apple slices, and lime slices, for garnish
1. Fill two copper mugs with ice.
2. Pour over 4 ounces of vodka into each glass. Squeeze over the juice of ½ a lime into each mug, then pour over the apple cider.
3. Stir each glass until well combined, and then top up with a splash of ginger beer.
4. Garnish each glass with a slice of apple and lime, and a cinnamon stick. Enjoy!